Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Again....


At the end of the day
Originally uploaded by Just1Thing

It's been a couple of weeks since we arrived back home and the cold Sydney winter is something we're still getting used to. Those warm balmy days in Malaysia are now fading into pleasant memories as we look for wood to feed the fire.

I love the Blue Mountains as you know and it's been a while, so when the weather turned colder than cold I just had to head up to my favourite spot at Hargraves Lookout near Blackheath and try to capture the stunning winter sunsets.

I must have taken about 100 shots but only 2 worth keeping. It was freezing of course and as I was rugged up in my trusty DrizaBone coat I relished the biting southwest winds as I watched to sun dip below the distant hills. The next day they had snow out there!

No comments: