Sunday, August 09, 2009

A Nice Day for a Ride

 


Well I've been up and riding every morning this week and managing longer distances each day. The City to Surf was held this morning so I decided to do my bit and attemp a longer ride today. I took the data logger which maps the route and even has the speed and altitude although I can safely say I didn't reach Flight Levels on this ride... maybe next week.

The old hip knows it is getting a work-out but it feels a lot better during the day and I'm hopeful my 6-monthly stress test tomorrow will be easier. Each 6 months for the last 7 years I've declared that I will exercise before the next one so it won't be so tiring but I never do it. So tomorrow will be interesting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

yewenyi said...

well done! maybe you should hop on the train to glenbrook and ride down the old highway!

davewhiteman said...

The last time one of our family did that, Charlie ended up in Hospital for 5 days after coming off his bike while zooming down Mitchell's Pass.

Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk!