Monday, August 03, 2009

What's Next? Lycra!

 


Ok... so I haven't ridden a bike for almost 15 years, I haven't worn sneakers for at least 5 years and I need a hip replacement (and a few other replacements!) ... but ... at 58 I am determined to get fit enough to be able to stay out of the NSW Hospital system for a few more years and to be able to bounce my grand-children on my knee some day. So this is my new bike (thanks to the encouragement of Tip) and I'm off on my first ride down to get the mail.

Liz is sceptical of course but she's dreading the time that I might drag on a new set of lycras. Stay tuned.

In the meantime I'm gonna try and get Ben and Roy into the saddle!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

yewenyi said...

is lycra, is good! :-P

Anyway, we'll have to go on a ride sometime.